The Technology was recently licensed for free
Using the microscope to review pathology results could soon be obsolete. UNSW researchers have developed software for worldwide exchange of “digital” pathology images and associated data.
This technology will allow institutions to share and review results – worldwide, within minutes. It provides doctors, specialists and patients with a platform to view and deliver diagnostic advice.
It’s extremely beneficial for patients in remote locations as their pathology samples can be reviewed by multiple doctors and specialists anywhere in the world.
- Market ready
- Improvement to existing “caTissue” software
- Flexible and scalable data exchange between labs
- Health monitoring capabilities
- Research exchange tool
- Designed to connect scientists and practitioners worldwide.
- A platform to link individual and institutional Biobanks
This technology is available for licensing. Please contact us if you are interested in working with researchers to further develop it for specific functions.